Page: 5

Joseph Kolosky & Son applied for a permit to make repairs at 847 Asylum Avenue

01/23/1958

Joseph Kolosky & Son applied for a permit to make repairs to the wood cornice and the garage at 847 Asylum Avenue.



The Courant reported on students who had made the honor roll at the State Technical Institute.

01/01/1957

The Courant reported on the recent announcement by the State Technical Institute of students who had made its honor roll.



Three-alarm fire destroys the Cathedral of Saint Joseph

12/31/1956

A three-alarm fire destroyed the Cathedral of Saint Joseph.



Bernard J. Burgey died

09/18/1956

Bernard J. Burgey died at 102 Huntington Street.



Ludwig M. Frank opened an office for his psychiatric practice at 293 Farmington Avenue

11/15/1955

The Courant reported that Ludwig Frank had opened an office for his private psychiatric practice at 293 Farmington Avenue.



Fabio Gustafson applied for a permit to provide fire safety features at 847 Asylum Avenue

11/5/1954

Fabio F. Gustafson applied for a permit to provide fire safety features to 847 Asylum Avenue.



Connecticut Mutual begins planning for a new addition to its building

07/22/1954

Peter M. Fraser announced that Connecticut Mutual Life Insurance Company had engaged the architectural firm of O’Connor & Kilham to design plans for a new addition to the home office building.



Bernard Drew Gave Sermon over the Radio

01/17/1954

Bernard Drew gave a sermon on the Radio Voice of Religion program on WDRC.

 



The Kiwanis Club ran a peanut sale in front of the Old State House

09/17/1953

Kiwanis Club ran a peanut sale in front of the Old State House at noon, in honor of National Kids Day.



Connecticut Mutual adding a new, larger vault to its building

10/29/1952

The Courant reported today that Connecticut Mutual Life Insurance Company was adding a new, larger vault to its building on Garden Street.




More Results (page 5 of 57)